Monday, December 9, 2013

How do i become a music producer?

Okay, just typing this makes me feel cool. :) But sincerely i've got a flair for music. I make music naturally without even trying. Sometimes i just wonder how my music would sound if i actually put some effort into trying to make it sound nice. But you'll ask me this question...'why not a musician?' well i have my reasons.
Maybe i just don't feel comfortable with the fame that comes with being a musician. As a music producer you're on a 'cooler' level. You get to be the one that co-ordinates how the music sound i.e in my case i just get a chance at making music, and as a produce you'll probably have a record label(but that's a story for another day). I'll write a post about 'how to be a music producer in Nigeria' and i hope it helps me and everyone else on their journey becoming a music producer.

No comments:

Post a Comment